- Availability: JEE Advanced 2018 Results will be declared on 11th June 2018 at 10 am and it can be checked on the JEE Advanced 2018 official website.
- Counselling: JEE Advanced 2018 Counselling will begin after the declaration of results.
- Ranking: Only the candidates who clear both the JEE Advanced 2018 Papers will be eligible for a rank. If the scores of 2 candidates are the same, then the higher rank will be given to the candidate who scored higher in the Mathematics Section of the JEE Advanced 2018.
- Rank distribution: If the candidates have the same score in the Mathematics Sections, then the candidate with the higher score in the Physics Section of the JEE Advanced 2018 will be given the higher rank. If this technique does not work, then the candidates shall be given the same rank.
How to Download JEE Advanced 2018 Results:
- Official Website: The candidates need to go to the JEE Advanced 2018 website.
- Search bar: The candidates have to Search for “JEE Advanced 2018 Results” links on the homepage or in the search bar.
- Result Link: Then the candidates are required to click on the link provided to view the Result.
- Credentials: In order to access the JEE Advanced 2018 Results, the candidates have to enter the JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- The candidates are advised to retain a copy (Digital or physical) of the JEE Advanced 2018 Results till the end of the Admission process if selected.
JEE Advanced 2018 Score Card Contents:
|Score Card Contents|
|JEE Advanced 2018 Roll Number|
|Date of Birth|
|Name of the Candidate|
|Registration Number of the candidate JEE Advanced 2018|
|Person with Disability|
|Registered Email ID|
|Student’s Position: Whether Required Documents are Valid|
|JEE Advanced 2018 passed: passes or Not|
|Rank obtained by the student|
|Category Rank (If Any)|
JEE Advanced 2018 Score Calculation:
Applicants are required to show up for both the Papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Score Calculation: Scores of both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be considered by the concerned specialists for estimation of rank. As demonstrated as follows:
- Material science Score = Physics marks got in Paper I + Physics marks acquired in Paper II
- Arithmetic Score = Mathematics marks got in Paper I + Mathematics marks acquired in Paper II
- Science Score = Chemistry marks acquired in Paper I + Chemistry marks got in Paper II
- Total Calculation: The accompanying equation is utilized to ascertain JEE Advanced 2018 Aggregate imprints:
- Total Score = Aggregate Marks in Physics + Aggregate Marks in Mathematics + Aggregate Marks in Chemistry
JEE Advanced 2018 Tie Breaking Policy:
- In case, any two applicants secure equivalent scores in JEE Advanced 2018 exam, the tie-breaking policy is used. The below-given methods are used to break the tie:
- Applicants who secure higher score in Mathematics will be given the higher rank.
- If the tie is not settled, then the candidate who secured higher score in Physics will be designated the higher rank.
- The applicants will be granted a similar rank if the tie is not settled.
JEE Advanced 2018 Category Wise Minimum Marks:
|Rank List||Minimum % of Marks in Each Subject||Minimum % of Aggregate Marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||10||35|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9||31.5|
|SC rank list||5||17|
|ST rank list||5||17.5|
|Common-PWF rank list (CRL-PWD)||5||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PWD rank list||5||17.5|
|SC-PWD rank list||5||17.5|
|ST-PWD rank list||5||17.5|
|Preparatory course rank list||2.5||8.75|