- Availability: JEE Advanced 2018 Results will be declared on 11th June 2018 at 10 am and it can be checked on the JEE Advanced 2018 official website.
- Counselling: Counselling rounds for JEE Advanced 2018 will begin after the declaration of results.
- Priority for candidates with the same rank: Only the candidates who clear both the JEE Advanced 2018 Papers will be eligible for a rank. If the scores of 2 candidates are the same, then the higher rank will be given to the candidate who scored higher in the Mathematics Section of the JEE Advanced 2018.
- Rank distribution: If the candidates have the same score in the Mathematics Sections, then the candidate with the higher score in the Physics Section of the JEE Advanced 2018 will be given the higher rank. If this technique does not work, then the candidates shall be given the same rank.
Guidelines to download the JEE Advanced 2018 results:
- Official Website: Open the official JEE Advanced 2018 website.
- Search bar: Search for JEE Advanced 2018 Results links on the homepage or in the search bar.
- Link Provided: Click on the link provided JEE Advanced 2018 Result.
- Credentials: Access the JEE Advanced 2018 Results by entering your JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Number and Date of Birth of the candidate to access the results.
- Retain a copy (Digital or physical) of the JEE Advanced 2018 Results till the end of the Admission process if selected.
Elements in JEE Advanced 2018 Score Card :
|Score Card Contents|
|JEE Advanced 2018 Roll Number|
|Date of Birth|
|Name of the Candidate|
|Registration Number of the candidate JEE Advanced 2018|
|Person with Disability|
|Registered Email ID|
|Student’s Position: Whether Required Documents are Valid|
|JEE Advanced 2018 passed: passes or Not|
|Rank obtained by the student|
|Category Rank (If Any)|
JEE Advanced 2018 Score Calculation:
- Applicants are required to show up for both the Papers.
- Score Calculation: Scores of both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be considered by the concerned specialists for estimation of rank. As demonstrated as follows:
- Material science Score = Physics marks got in Paper I + Physics marks acquired in Paper II
- Arithmetic Score = Mathematics marks got in Paper I + Mathematics marks acquired in Paper II
- Science Score = Chemistry marks acquired in Paper I + Chemistry marks got in Paper II
- Total Calculation: The accompanying equation is utilized to ascertain JEE Advanced 2018 Aggregate imprints:
- Total Score = Aggregate Marks in Physics + Aggregate Marks in Mathematics + Aggregate Marks in Chemistry
Note: The rank rundown of JEE Advanced 2018 will be founded on the total imprints got.
Tie Breaking Policy of JEE Advanced 2018:
- On the off chance that at least two hopefuls secure equivalent stamps in JEE Advanced 2018 examination the tie-breaking arrangement is utilized. The accompanying techniques are utilized to break the tie:
- Applicants who secure higher score in Mathematics will be given the higher rank.
- In the event that the tie is as yet not settled, at that point the hopeful who secured higher score in Physics will be designated the higher rank.
- The applicants will be granted a similar rank if the tie is as yet not settled.
JEE Advanced Rank List 2018:
Imprints got in both, Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE Advanced will be considered for positioning. The base level of imprints incorporated into the rank rundown according to a year ago is given beneath:
|Rank List||Minimum % of Marks in Each Subject||Minimum % of Aggregate Marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||10||35|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9||31.5|
|SC rank list||5||17|
|ST rank list||5||17.5|
|Common-PWF rank list (CRL-PWD)||5||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PWD rank list||5||17.5|
|SC-PWD rank list||5||17.5|
|ST-PWD rank list||5||17.5|
|Preparatory course rank list||2.5||8.75|