- Mode: The JEE Advanced 2018 application process can be completed in the online mode only.
- Availability: JEE Advanced 2018 Application forms were available from 28 April 2018 to 02 May 2018. Candidates can register themselves for the exam on the JEE Advanced official website.
- Eligibility: Only candidates who clear JEE Main 2018 will be eligible for JEE Advanced 2018. The candidates are advised to check the JEE Advanced 2018 eligibility criteria before they apply for the exam.
JEE Advanced 2018 Application Process Details:
The candidates must follow the below given steps to complete the JEE Advanced 2018 registration:
- Official website: Visit the Official Website for JEE Advanced.
- Registartion link: Click on the link given for registration.
- Credentials: Enter the credentials like JEE Main Roll number, Password and Security pin and Click on “Login” button as shown below.
- Exam centre: Choose the preferred JEE Advanced 2018 Exam centre.
- Enter the details: During JEE Advanced 2018 Registration, the candidate needs to select the question paper medium and have to fill the complete details which are required.
- Submission: Recheck the information you entered and then click the Final Submit button.
- Upload Images: Then upload the scanned images of thumb impression, signature, and photograph. Click on the “Upload Photograph” button.
- Upload Photograph: Click on the “Upload Photograph” button and browse your computer to select and upload the photograph.
- Format and dimensions: The photograph must be in JPEG format, should not be larger than 10 kb, and its dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Upload Signature: Click on the blank area to upload signature and browse your computer to select the required file.
- Format and dimension: The signature should be in JPEG format, the file size should not be larger than 30 kb and its dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- Upload Thumb Impression: Upload the left-hand thumb impression which should be in JPEG format, its size should not be bigger than 30 kb and its measurements should be 3.5 cm x1.5cm
- Upload Certificates: Candidate must upload the documents of Xth, XIIth shown below along with category certificate as directed in the information brochure.
- Fee Payment: Choose the mode of payment among Debit Card/ Credit Card or e-challan for paying the JEE Advanced 2018 application form fee.
- JEE Advanced 2018 Payment Portal:
- Confirmation copy: After the application fee payment confirmation, download and take the printout of the application form for future reference
JEE Advanced 2018 Application Process Guidelines:
- The application form must be filled on the official website only.
- The registration fee does not include service charges, processing fees, and any other charges.
- Please read the declaration before clicking the Submit button.
JEE Advanced 2018 Reservation Policy:
- The below-given graph represents the seat reservation in JEE Advanced 2018
JEE Advanced 2018 Reservation policy (Architecture):
- The Graph represents the seat reservation for Architecture.