- The JEE Advanced 2018 is been held by IIT Kanpur under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) 2018.
- Availability: JEE Advanced 2018 Application Process starts will Application Form fillup which will be available from 28 April 2018 to 02 May 2018. Candidates can log in to the official website and apply for the same before 7th May 2018.
- Eligibility: Only candidates who clear JEE Main 2018 will be eligible for JEE Advanced 2018.
JEE Advanced 2018 Application Process:
The detail JEE advanced 2018 Application process is listed below, candidates must should be follow the steps to complete the registration process for JEE Advanced 2018:
- Official website: Visit the Official Website for JEE Advanced and fill in your personal, academic, communication and other basic details to startoff the JEE Advanced 2018 Application Process.
- Exam center: Choose your preferred JEE Advanced Exam center during JEE Advanced 2018 Application Process.
- Enter the details: During JEE Advanced 2018 Application Process candidate need to Choose the question paper medium and complete details which are required .
- Submission: Recheck the information you entered once again and then click the Final Submit button.
- Upload scanned copies: Uploading of images which include thumb impression, signature, and photograph. Click on the “Upload Photograph” button and browse your computer to upload the photograph.
- Upload Photograph: Click on the “Upload Photograph” button and browse your computer to select and upload the photograph.
- Format and dimensions: The photograph must be in JPEG format, should not be larger than 10 kb, and its dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Upload Signature: Click on the blank area to upload signature and browse your computer to select the required file.
- Format and dimension: The signature should be in JPEG format, the file size should not be larger than 30 kb and its dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- Upload Thumb Impression: Tap on the clear zone to transfer the left-hand thumb impression. The thumb impression ought to be in JPEG arrange, its size ought not be bigger than 30 kb and its measurements ought to be 3.5 cm x1.5cm
- Upload the Certificates: Candidate are asked to Upload the documents of Xth, XIIth shown below along with category certificate as directed in the information brochure.
- JEE Advanced 2018 Application Process Payment method: Choose one of the modes of payment among Debit Card/ Credit Card or e-challan.
- JEE Advanced 2018 Payment Portal:
- Application shape Fee: The charge differs according to the exam focus and also the classification of understudy. For an exam focus in India, female/SC/ST/PWD competitors need to pay INR 1300 or more GST, while every single other hopeful need to pay INR 2600 or more GST. If there should arise an occurrence recently accommodation, you will be required to pay an additional expense of INR 500.
- Confirmation copy: Note the exchange number and take numerous duplicates of the affirmation page.
- Aadhaar Card: In 2017, CBSE influenced Aadhar To card obligatory for understudies applying for JEE Advanced 2018. Understudies Must Carry Aadhaar Card alongside concede card to the Examination Center.
Important Notes related to JEE Advanced 2018 Application Process:
- The application fees can be viewed on the official website.
- The registration fee DOES NOT INCLUDE service charges, processing fees, and any other charges.
- Please read the declaration before clicking the Submit button.
Reservation of seats in JEE Advanced 2018:
- Below, is the graph for seat reservation in JEE Advanced 2018
Reservation for Architecture seats in JEE Advanced 2018:
- Below, is the Graph for seat reservation in Architecture in JEE Advanced 2018